maanantai 26. tammikuuta 2009

less and less being in computer..

I have been wondering, these last few weeks
that if I reduce being in computer.
I mean, what's the point to be in Net all day long and doing nothing,
but listen music, and surfing around the net ?

I think thatif I change my doings in the day.
For example, right now I'm not in the MSN and talkin' with friends
but writing here about my plans and listening music.

I even shut the music down few hours or so ago, and watch some TV.
WOW, that's a good start.
And after this, when I'm finished this blog, I could start to clean a bit,
so I could continue it tomorrow.
Oh, and I put my alarm clock on to wake me up around 12 p.m. tomorrow.
Maybe I try again to fall asleep around 1-3 a.m. but I'm not so confident 'bout that.
But, we'll see.

Oh, btw, I download mcr's ' Desolation Row ' song, it's originally Bob Dylan's song. I like it.
Maybe I should go to youTube and listen it there- I mean Bob's version of the song- and see is it better than Chem boy's version of it.

Oooh, but I go now to make some supper... And maybe watch some tv again ; )
But for now, Byye..

xoxo;
Mr. palloakala

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti